The UIDAI Aadhaar card serves as both residential proof and identification proof. After the completion of the enrolment process, individuals can download the E-Aadhaar card from the official website of UIDAI and print it for further use. Your e-Aadhaar is a password protected electronic copy of your Aadhaar and is digitally signed by an authority of the UIDAI. UIDAI Aadhaar.
This electronic copy is valid as the physical copy of the Aadhaar as per the Aadhaar Act.
To download your e-Aadhaar UIDAI Card by using your Aadhaar Number, follow the steps provided below:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI. Click on the download Aadhaar.
2. Enter your 12- digit Aadhaar Number.
3. If you want a masked Aadhaar, click on the checkbox and if you don’t want, then ignore the checkbox.
4. Enter the captcha
5. Click on the “Send OTP” or “Enter the TOTP”.
6. After clicking, you will receive an OTP, enter the OTP and click on the verify and download.
7. After downloading, now you enter your password and open the file.
Your Password will be the first four letters of your name and your Year of Birth.
For example, if your name is Roman Khadka and your DOB is 22/01/2001, your password will be “ROMA2001”
Remember to fill the letters in Capital Letters.
To download your e-Aadhaar using your Enrolment ID(EID), follow the steps provided below:
- Enter the official website of Aadhaar UIDAI and click on the download Aadhaar.
2. After that, click on the Enrolment ID, fill in your Enrolment ID
3. Enter the Captcha
4. Click on the “Send OTP” or “Enter TOTP”.
5. Enter the OTP and click on the verify and download
To download your e-Aadhaar by using your Virtual ID(VID), follow the steps below:
- After entering the official website, enter the 16-digit VID Number.
2. Enter the captcha.
3. Send OTP and enter the OTP
4. Download your e-Aadhaar.
Download your e-Aadhaar by using your Name and Date of Birth:
If you have seemed to have misplaced your Enrolment ID (EID), you can retrieve it by using your name, date of birth, and phone number/ email address.
Once you retrieve the number, you can download your e-Aadhaar. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit https://resident.uidai.gov.in/lost-uideid
- Select the button for Enrolment ID
- Enter your full name as provided when you applied for your Aadhaar
- Enter your mobile number-the one that you have provided at the time of enrolment.
- Enter the captcha provided
- Sent OTP and enter OTP
- Then you will receive your EID
- Take note of this number and visit the official website of UIDAI Aadhaar (link provided above on 1st para)
- Follow the steps as provided on the Third Paragraph
Download Your Aadhaar Card via DigiLocker:
An application to download your Aadhaar card is via DigiLocker. This mobile application is by the Government of India and is aimed at bringing about paperless governance under the Government’s Digital India section.
Downloading your Aadhaar on DigiLocker is quite simple. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the application and sign in.
- Select a partner and document that you are looking for. In this case, it would be UIDAI.
- You will then be required to enter your Aadhaar number and OTP that will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Once downloaded, your Aadhaar card will appear under the ‘Issued Section of the App’.
- You can use this digitally verified copy of your Aadhaar card.
To download your Aadhaar UIDAI card via “UMANG“:
Developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and the National e-Governance Division (NeGD), UMANG is a step taken by the Government to make e-Governance mobile-first.
This app allows you to access e-Governance services from central, state, and local bodies and agencies across India. The app is integrated with digital India services such as Aadhaar and DigiLocker.
Here’s how you can download your Aadhaar card on UMANG.
- Register and Login to your account.
- Navigate “All Services” and select “Aadhaar Card”
- Select Aadhaar Card from your DigiLocker
- You will be redirected to your DigiLocker home page. Register or sign in to DigiLocker
- If you are registering on DigiLocker, make sure your mobile number has already been registered with Aadhaar.
- You can then view your Aadhaar card on the app via DigiLocker.
After following any of these steps given above you can download your Aadhar card and Print it out.
Thanks for going through this blog. For more updates with interesting information, you can comment, share and also subscribe to our website, www.talkerbud.com